Liar's Poker: Rising Through the Wreckage on Wall Street

by Michael Lewis | Business & Investing |
Registered by cestmoi of Hamilton, Ontario Canada on 1/24/2003
Journal Entry 1 by cestmoi from Hamilton, Ontario Canada on Friday, January 24, 2003
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by cestmoi from Hamilton, Ontario Canada on Sunday, July 03, 2005
Just refound this in a box...will read and then release or pass along.

Journal Entry 3 by cestmoi at Second Cup - Lakeshore at Navy in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Saturday, March 04, 2006

Released 14 yrs ago (3/5/2006 UTC) at Second Cup - Lakeshore at Navy in Oakville, Ontario Canada

If no takers at the meetup, this will be left on the windowledge at the back of the cafe.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, April 16, 2006
picked this up at the ledge at Second Cup, noticed it was on Anfield's wishlist, so it will go to her :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, April 26, 2006
mailed to Anfield today
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Journal Entry 6 by Anfield from Bagshot, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, May 26, 2006
What a lovey surpise, this arrived to day and I'm off on holiday tomorrow. May well read it and then release it in Portugal! Thank you very much AceofHearts.

Journal Entry 7 by Anfield from Bagshot, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, April 26, 2007
This was as good as I remembered it .... and I think I will be sending it out as a postal ring very soon. Thank you aceofhearts.