Spicing It Up

by Tanya Michaels | Romance |
Registered by Lemonitsa of Montréal, Québec Canada on 1/11/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Thursday, January 11, 2007
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Thursday, January 11, 2007
Take 1 twentysomething chef (brown hair, small cup-size), freshly plucked from a stale relationship and dubious about her own powers of attraction (Mirriam Scott, for example). Reserve.

Stir 1 yummy, tall and handsome man gently on low, being careful not to bring to a boil (Dylan Kincaid, if available).

Chef's Tip: Too vigorous use of spatula must be avoided. Save it for working out your upper arm - and hostilities, too!

Take reserved girl and season with a dash of confidence and a generous pinch of attitude to taste.

Just before serving, garnish with a sleek new hairstyle, fab wardrobe and dust lightly with makeup. (Chef's Tip: For best results, do not overdo!)

Journal Entry 3 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Thursday, January 11, 2007
I had a great time reading this because it's light and funny and I needed a perk-me-up. This little book is a quick read that will make you smile!

AVL.

(finished)

Journal Entry 4 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Tuesday, May 15, 2007
RES for the Romance VBB on BookObsessed.

Journal Entry 5 by Lemonitsa from Montréal, Québec Canada on Monday, May 21, 2007
Chosen by noumena12 and will be starting its jouney soon!

Released 11 yrs ago (5/22/2007 UTC) at -- By mail, by hand, rings, RABCKs etc in Montréal, Québec Canada

Noumena, this is coming, keep a look out!!!

Journal Entry 7 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Thursday, May 31, 2007
Thanks Lemonista! I'm actually almost done reading it!

This cute little read reminds me of my favorite cookbook: Intercourses: An Aphrodisiac Cookbook

Journal Entry 8 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Thursday, May 31, 2007
Surprise wishlist RABCK to AmericanMuse! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 9 by americanmuse from Jackson, Mississippi USA on Saturday, June 02, 2007
thanks for your generosity. :::hugs:::

Journal Entry 10 by americanmuse from Jackson, Mississippi USA on Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Sorry computer problems, school, no job, new job, etc, 110 degree with no air conditioning kind of gets your mind off of being better at journaling books when they are available. Cute book and fast read.