The Perfect Hamburger

Registered by abitstormyout of Ely, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on 1/5/2007
Journal Entry 1 by abitstormyout from Ely, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 05, 2007
"That" said Mr Borthwick, "Was the best Hamburger I've ever tasted!"

Joe has just created the yummiest, juiciest most delicious hamburger ever - and his firned Mr Borthwick wants to sell it in his new Hamburger shop. But Joe has completely forgotten the recipe! The race is on for Joe to remember!

Released 12 yrs ago (1/13/2007 UTC) at Caffe Nero IP1 book-crossing zone in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Taking this to the Ipswich Meet tomorrow, to help stock up the OBCZ shelves!

Journal Entry 3 by samwiseuk from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, March 17, 2007
I picked this up at the Ipswich Caffè Nero OBCZ meet-up on 13/01/2007.

I have very nostalgic memories of this book - I first read it in Primary School and was amazed when it popped on the table in front of me, having been re-published as a freebie with a breakfast cereal!

I had to take the opportunity to re-read it, and it was just as good the second time and twenty years round ... ;)

Great stuff and highly recommended. Mr. Potter, you have some strong competition!

I'll return this to the same OCBZ meet on 10/03/2007.

Released 12 yrs ago (5/30/2007 UTC) at McDonalds, Rose Crescent in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom

Not a place I would normally be in the morning (honest!) but the perfect location to release a book about the...erm...perfect burger, Enjoy :)

(ps. I picked this book up in Ipswich to re-distribute into Cambridge)