The Best Time Travel Stories of the 20th Century: Stories by Arthur C. Clarke, Jack Finney, Joe Haldeman, Ursula K. Le Guin,

by Harry Turtledove, Martin H. Greenberg | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by kelleyanne of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 1/4/2007
Journal Entry 1 by kelleyanne from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Thursday, January 04, 2007
Lots of really good time travel stories, from the early 1940s to the mid 1990s.

Journal Entry 2 by kelleyanne from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, March 07, 2007
released to a paperbackswap.com member via USPS

Journal Entry 3 by Ghost_Dog at Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on Monday, October 26, 2020
Received this from a paperbackswap.com member, but never got around to reading. I hope the next reader enjoys this.

Journal Entry 4 by Ghost_Dog at Little Free Library, Granite Circle in Merrimack, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Released 4 wks ago (10/27/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library, Granite Circle in Merrimack, New Hampshire USA

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, October 30, 2020
I was pleased to find this book-of-respectable-age still in the LFL when I stopped by on this snowy day; I like time-travel stories and look forward to this collection! (I can see from the cover that it contains Bradbury's classic cautionary tale "A Sound of Thunder", which inspired a (sadly, not very good) 2005 film.)

tbr

[There's a TV Tropes page for "A Sound of Thunder", and may be more for some of the other authors/stories in the collection.]