The Favored Child : A Novel

by Philippa Gregory | Romance |
Registered by dawnini of Somerville, Tennessee USA on 12/31/2006
Journal Entry 1 by dawnini from Somerville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, December 31, 2006
Book 2 in Wideacre Trilogy.

Journal Entry 2 by spoiledrotten from Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Friday, February 16, 2007
Received this book in the mail today as a trade. Thanks Dawnini!!!

Journal Entry 3 by spoiledrotten from Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Saturday, April 07, 2007
I found the first half of the book a little boring, but once I got into the story it was fantastic. I did not read the first book in the trilogy, but I don't think it mattered that much in understanding the story. This book will next go to my 2007 Birthday Buddy next month.

4/09/07 Just checked my birthday buddy's bookshelf and found out she already read this as part of a book ring, so it is now available.

4/27/07 Sent out today as a RABCK to a Florida Bookcrosser. Enjoy!!!!

Journal Entry 4 by Dove-i-Libri from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, May 07, 2007
Wow! Thank you so much! I received this book today. Already have Wideacre, and of course, will have to read that first! Going on a huge "To Be Read" Mountain, so I'm not sure when you'll hear from this book again. I'm usually good about making journal entries, though, and I'll be sure to share the book when I'm done. Thanks again!

Journal Entry 5 by Dove-i-Libri at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, January 20, 2019
Preparing to read this, looking for a reading buddy to pass it on to when I'm done, and then to pass the sequels to also.

See here for the Link to Forum Thread.

Journal Entry 6 by Dove-i-Libri at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, February 04, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (1/27/2019 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Released as part of Booklady331's KTM Challenge (Link to Forum Thread)

Sent off to LoreleiLee, my Philippa Gregory Reading Buddy.

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

Journal Entry 7 by LoreleiLee at Sellersville, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, February 08, 2019
Received this today. Thank you, Reading Buddy!