The Client

by John Grisham | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 038542471x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingmom-oysterwing of Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on 2/2/2003
Journal Entry 1 by wingmom-oysterwing from Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 02, 2003
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Released 1 yr ago (5/19/2018 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

There are too many books in my house, so it's time to share with others. Releasing at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

Hello! So glad you found this book. If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! I hope you'll leave a journal entry. You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing (it's free!).

Journal Entry 3 by wingmom-oysterwing at Quince Orchard Library in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (10/4/2019 UTC) at Quince Orchard Library in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

There are too many books in my house, so it's time to share with others. Donating to the Quince Orchard Library for the ongoing Friends of the Library book sale. .