Hell With the Ladies

by Julie Kenner, Kathleen O'Reilly, Dee Davis | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by CheriePie of Campbell, California USA on 12/29/2006
Journal Entry 1 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Friday, December 29, 2006

Three all-new stories of sinfully sexy men-and the women who change their wicked ways.

One is a hotshot corporate raider. One is an infamous artist. One is a high-class thief with a taste for danger.

Meet the sons of Satan.

Jack, Nick, and Marcus are on a quest to win their father's throne—and rule the underworld. But if it's up to three strong-minded, seductive women, they'll achieve their goal when Hell freezes over. All-new stories by Julie Kenner, Kathleen O'Reilly, and Dee Davis.

From Back Cover

These bad boys won't just break your heart. They'll raise hell.

They're Mr. Wrong time three. Jack, Nick, and Marcus are the illegitimate sons of Satan, and they've managed to sleep around, live it up, and wreak havoc in a manner that would make their father proud. Now Dear-Old-Dad, the horned one himself, is stepping down from his throne and must name his heir apparent. And what better way to pick a successor than to test his sons—body and soul?

With the keys to Hell dangling before them, each son must complete a task that will stretch his mental, physical, and emotional powers to the limit. The problem? Three women equally determined to ensure that they fail....

Hell With the Ladies

The fate of the underworld is in their hands....

Journal Entry 2 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Friday, September 07, 2007
Lending this, and a few other books I haven't yet read, to Noumena, who's ready for them now. Mailed 9/7/07 via Media Mail.

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, September 23, 2007
Thanks for lending me this book Cherie! I finally finished it since the copy I had was missing pages!

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Thanks for letting me borrow this so I could finish this!

Journal Entry 5 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Friday, October 05, 2007
Arrived back home with me today. Back to Mt. TBR it goes. LOL