The Dante Club: A Novel

by Matthew Pearl | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ealasaidmae of New Orleans, Louisiana USA on 12/28/2006
Journal Entry 1 by ealasaidmae from New Orleans, Louisiana USA on Thursday, December 28, 2006
"Boston, 1865. A series of murders, all of them inspired by scenes in Dante's Inferno. Only an elite group of America's first Dante scholars - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Oliver Wendell Holmes, James Russell Lowell and J.T. Fields - can solve the mystery. With the police baffled, more lives endangered and Dante's literary future at stake, the Dante Club must shed its sheltered literary existence and find the killer."

Journal Entry 2 by ealasaidmae from New Orleans, Louisiana USA on Friday, January 05, 2007
controlled release

Journal Entry 3 by piper1 from Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, January 13, 2007
Received this book from a very generous fellow bookcrosser, ealasaidmae. Thank you very much. It looks interesting, I've been wanting to read it for some time. There a couple other books I must read first for bookclubs, but Danite Club will be high up on my TBR pile.

Thanks again, ealasaidmae, hope you're feeling better. Contact me anytime for a RABCK.