Silent Prey

by John Sandford | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingAceofHeartswing of Mississauga, Ontario Canada on 12/26/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, December 26, 2006
The masterful New York Times bestselling thriller from the author of Rules of Prey and Eyes of Prey. Lucas Davenport once matched wits with brutal serial killer Michael Bekker--and won. Now Bekker has escaped, and he's back in New York City, where his case and that of a group of renegade cops accused of three dozen murders merge in terrifying and unexpected ways

Journal Entry 2 by wingAceofHeartswing at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 26, 2011
This is a continuation of Eyes of Prey. Lucas Davenport had put serial killer Michael Bekker in jail but he has escaped. Lucas goes to New York to assist Lily, a former lover who is now engaged. Can they catch Bekker before he slices some more.

There is also a sub-plot whereby the bad guys who have gotten off or can't be caught are turning up dead. Are some frustrated cops taking care of them?

The two plots intertwine and the twists make this a involving read!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAceofHeartswing at Titletrader request in Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (3/13/2013 UTC) at Titletrader request in Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Titletrader request

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Union Springs, New York USA on Wednesday, August 20, 2014
I just recently discovered John Sandford; this is the second book of his that I've read. So far I really like his stuff. Very well written and he knows how to build suspense. I'm going to pass this copy along to my father.