Face the Fire (Three Sisters Island Trilogy)

by Nora Roberts | Romance |
ISBN: 051513287x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingAceofHeartswing of Mississauga, Ontario Canada on 12/26/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, December 26, 2006
From the Publisher
The stunning conclusion to Nora Roberts's #1 New York Times bestselling Three Sisters Island trilogy.

Mia Devlin knows what it's like to love with your whole heart-and then watch your love walk away. Years ago, she and Sam Logan shared an incredible bond built on passion, legend, and fate. When Sam finally returns to Three Sisters Island, Mia refuses to admit that a passion for him still burns up her heart. But she'll need his help -- and his powers -- to face her greatest, most terrifying challenge

Journal Entry 2 by wingAceofHeartswing at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Monday, February 04, 2013
This is the last in the Three Sisters Island trilogy. The story this time revolves around Mia Devlin. Mia owns the book cafe and is a self-assured confident witch who is very much in control of her powers.

A long time ago she fell in love with Sam Logan and was left heart-broken when Sam moved off the island. Sam returns to take over his family's hotel and assumes that Mia is more than willing to take up from where they left off. Mia, however does not want a repeat of the past and is unwilling to give her heart up once again.

This also is the conclusion to the curse of the island and the three witches must face the danger and save their beloved island

I hated the character Sam. He is too cocky, too self-centered and arrogant for my tastes.
I wish Mia had told him to hit the road. However, this is a romance and we must have a happy ending.

Journal Entry 3 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, December 22, 2013
My mom, AceofHearts, passed away from breast cancer on September 17, 2013. Aside from being one of the best people I know, she was an avid reader and took immense pleasure in Bookcrossing, her book club, and reading many great books.

I will be releasing this in my mom's memory.

Journal Entry 4 by HoserLauren at PATH (Toronto's downtown walkway) in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Friday, January 03, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (1/3/2014 UTC) at PATH (Toronto's downtown walkway) in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Left this on a bench in the underground PATH, in the TD buildings. Hope that whomever finds it enjoys it!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Brampton, Ontario Canada on Saturday, January 04, 2014
Husband found this book in the TD Towers while working evenings. Will be reading thank you.