Ordinary Men RI

Registered by deatonjr of Kingwood, Texas USA on 4/13/2003
Journal Entry 1 by deatonjr from Kingwood, Texas USA on Sunday, April 13, 2003
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by TrixieGirl from Houston, Texas USA on Sunday, July 20, 2003
I picked up this book at a Bookcrossing Meetup. After reading the 23rd Psalm book, my interest in daily lives during the Holocaust was peeked.

This was a very interesting read. It described the daily lives of German soldiers/police/Nazis as well as soldiers/police of other countries occupied by the Germans. I now understand more clearly the authoritarian design of the German Reich and the choices that some soldiers could make. Moreover, the fast (in my opinion) progression from guarding to killing prisoners is a study in psychology and human behavior.

I really liked reading this book. I felt it was frank in the brutal descriptions and honest in the basis for many facts. (It first laid out what the data was drawn from, including possibly bias documents.) I highly recommed this book to people interested in detailed accounts of the Holocaust activites, and/or psychology.

Journal Entry 3 by TrixieGirl from Houston, Texas USA on Sunday, July 20, 2003
I have a poor memory and the names of people and places are foreign. I suggest writng names with brief descriptions on a piece of paper since the same officers are referred to over and over again.

I talked to several friends about this book so I will release it into the hands of an interested party.

Journal Entry 4 by deatonjr from Kingwood, Texas USA on Tuesday, September 09, 2003
This book is back in my hands, from today's bookcrossing meetup at Central Market. Did trixiegirl drop it off before i arrived?

Journal Entry 5 by geniedances from Houston, Texas USA on Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Found at the last Bookcrossing meet up. It has been added to my TBR stack.

Journal Entry 6 by geniedances at Little Free Library - 1250 W. 22nd. Street in Houston, Texas USA on Thursday, March 28, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/28/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library - 1250 W. 22nd. Street in Houston, Texas USA

In the book box.