For Esme - With Love and Squalor

by J. D. Salinger | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingDeepswampwing of Oskarshamn, Småland Sweden on 12/23/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingDeepswampwing from Oskarshamn, Småland Sweden on Saturday, December 23, 2006
Loppisfynd

Journal Entry 2 by wingDeepswampwing from Oskarshamn, Småland Sweden on Saturday, April 24, 2010
Thanks to BAMP I have read it!
Interesting storys!

Journal Entry 3 by wingDeepswampwing at Linköping, Östergötland Sweden on Saturday, April 24, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (4/25/2010 UTC) at Linköping, Östergötland Sweden

Tack för att du fick mig att läsa denna!
Fantastiska historier, en del kusliga! Fantastiskt språk!
Titelnovellen är så fin!

Journal Entry 4 by wingBAMPwing from Linköping, Östergötland Sweden on Monday, April 26, 2010
I will read it soon,thank you, Deepswamp!

Journal Entry 5 by wingBAMPwing at Linköping, Östergötland Sweden on Wednesday, July 13, 2011
I read this book about six months ago and I enjoyed it very much!

Journal Entry 6 by wingBAMPwing at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (7/12/2011 UTC) at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

A stowaway!

Journal Entry 7 by stinaP at Raahe, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Thursday, July 14, 2011
What a stowaway. I was expecting one book from Betty V bookbox and I got four. So generous of you, thanks!

As a teenager I read Salinger's probably the most famous book The Catcher in the Rye and have thought I could read it again now some day. But as this came now I think I'll read this first.

Journal Entry 8 by BarillaX at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Sunday, December 09, 2012
I got this from a meet in Kalajoki.

Journal Entry 9 by BarillaX at Cafe Time in Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (11/12/2013 UTC) at Cafe Time in Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland

Vien kirjan illan miittiin.

Journal Entry 10 by BarillaX at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Otin takaisin kotiin miitistä.

Released 4 yrs ago (5/19/2014 UTC) at Cafe Time in Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland

Vapautan kahvilan vaihtohyllyyn.