Irish Rebel

Registered by BayAreaBookie of Round Rock, Texas USA on 1/7/2007
Journal Entry 1 by BayAreaBookie from Round Rock, Texas USA on Sunday, January 07, 2007
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by BayAreaBookie at Starbucks, 7904 Dublin Blvd. in Dublin, California USA on Monday, February 12, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (2/13/2007 UTC) at Starbucks, 7904 Dublin Blvd. in Dublin, California USA

One of the members of my Bookcrossing group has a friend who reads Nora Roberts books. I found this one at a library book sale, but her friend already read it.

I will be bringing it to our monthly meeting. If no one takes it home, I will leave it on the Community Bookshelf.

Journal Entry 3 by herebedragons from Cotati, California USA on Tuesday, February 13, 2007
For wild release, sometime soon! :)

Journal Entry 4 by herebedragons at Visitor Center in Zion National Park, Utah USA on Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (5/8/2007 UTC) at Visitor Center in Zion National Park, Utah USA

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, May 12, 2007
I found this book at the visitor center in Zion National Park and was intrigued traveling book idea. So I picked it up and read it.

CAUGHT IN ZION NATIONAL PARK UT USA