Sunstroke

by Jesse Kellerman | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by marcus23 of Brevard, North Carolina USA on 12/12/2006
Journal Entry 1 by marcus23 from Brevard, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Picked up at the Meet Up tonight. Not sure if someone just left it there or someone just forgot to label this book.

Tony Hillerman says "not to miss it."

Journal Entry 2 by marcus23 from Brevard, North Carolina USA on Monday, March 12, 2007
Very enjoyable. Many twists and turns to this tale.

A woman gets a garbled message from her employer on vacation in Mexico that he was in an accident but he is okay. Then the next thing she learns is that he is dead. She feels obligated to find out what happened to the man she worked for and thought she knew so well.

Journal Entry 3 by marcus23 at Cafe Mozart in Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (4/10/2007 UTC) at Cafe Mozart in Evanston, Illinois USA

To be released at the Meet Up at Cafe Mozart.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, May 26, 2007
Picked it up at a coffeeshop called Cafe Mozart near downtown Evanston. The story was not the best I have ever read but again, it wasnt the worst I have read either. I will proably drop it off in another coffeeshop either here or in New York city where I am headed off to next week!

CAUGHT IN EVANSTON ILLINOIS USA