Mummies: Unwrapping the past (Mysteries of the Ancient World)

Registered by RockDg9 of Toowoomba, Queensland Australia on 12/12/2006
Journal Entry 1 by RockDg9 from Toowoomba, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Little book which talks about how mummies were made and why. Some interesting information in an easy to read style.

Journal Entry 2 by RockDg9 from Toowoomba, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, December 12, 2006
In the non-fiction bookbag.

Journal Entry 3 by livrecache from Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Sunday, January 07, 2007
Extracted from the non-fiction book bag.

Journal Entry 4 by livrecache from Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Actually, this is probably not a book I shall sit down and read as such. I've perused it, and that's as close as I'll get at the moment. I'll put it into my collection of references of miscellaney for all the various topics I need to be able to cover as an author for primary educational material. So it's off into my PC, until such time as I need to write a book about the topic. Thanks, RockDg9!

Journal Entry 5 by livrecache from Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Sunday, March 09, 2008
Sending to fairy-whispers at her request from my AVL to travel with Credo from the Oz VBB round 7.

Released 13 yrs ago (3/10/2008 UTC) at By post in A BookCrosser, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Hitch-hiking

Journal Entry 7 by seldombites from Bridgewater, South Australia Australia on Sunday, March 16, 2008
This book arrived a few minutes ago. Thank you very much! It looks like a great way to introduce my bairns to the wonderful world of Ancient Egypt.

Journal Entry 8 by seldombites from Bridgewater, South Australia Australia on Saturday, April 11, 2009
Mummies: Unwrapping the Past is short, but it manages to cover a lot of ground. Punctuated throughout with pictures and photographs, this book explains what mummies are, various mummification processes (and the reasons behind it) and the scientific techniques used to study mummies. Written in language simple enough for the layman to understand, this is the perfect introduction for teaching children about the world of mummies.

Journal Entry 9 by seldombites at Kershaw Gardens in Rockhampton, Queensland Australia on Thursday, September 24, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (9/22/2009 UTC) at Kershaw Gardens in Rockhampton, Queensland Australia

G'day

Welcome to BookCrossing! What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way and sharing my love of books.

This book started it’s journey in Rockhampton, Qld, Australia and I would like to thank you for letting us know it is still safe and sound. All over the world people are following their book’s travels through BookCrossing & by graciously visiting this site and making an entry you are helping keep this book’s unique travelling history up-to-date.

If you choose to read this book, it would be really great if you could come back and let us know what you thought – as confirmed bookaholics, we love to compare notes! Don’t worry - you can remain anonymous if you wish.

While you don’t have to register or join, I hope you will consider doing so. It’s free, it’s confidential (you are only known by your screen-name), and it’s highly addictive! If you do decide to join, please list myself (fairy-whispers) or any previous reader of this book as your referring member.

For more information about BookCrossing, check out the FAQs on the homepage. For more information about me (fairy-whispers) or any other reader of this book, just click on that person’s screen-name above.

Have a great day and may you always have a good book to read!