On A Snowy Night (Mira)

by Debbie Macomber | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by momskii of Beverly Hills, Florida USA on 12/6/2006
Journal Entry 1 by momskii from Beverly Hills, Florida USA on Wednesday, December 06, 2006
haven't read - next on the list

Journal Entry 2 by wingwhiskeyjanewing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Monday, June 08, 2009
This arrived safely in my mail today. Yay! Thx momskii! I plan to read this one soon and then share it with another bc-er

Journal Entry 3 by wingwhiskeyjanewing at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, November 16, 2010
I read The Snow Bride, the second story in this book and I liked it a lot. Reminded me of the fun I had visiting Alaska with my daughter in 1985
Plan to send this book traveling to Finland along with some postcards for HGG 2010

WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING Congratulations! You found a traveling book! This book has been set free. It is yours to keep or share. Please make a journal entry to let me know the book has found a new home

Journal Entry 4 by wingwhiskeyjanewing at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (11/16/2010 UTC) at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

In the mail to my BC friend dotdot for HGG 2010

Journal Entry 5 by wingdotdotwing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Thank you for your Holiday Gift Giving surprise! This looks really Christmassy:)

Journal Entry 6 by wingdotdotwing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, December 07, 2011
2011 "KEEP THEM MOVING" # 44

Journal Entry 7 by AspenYard at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, December 12, 2011
Thank you for snowy book. I'd wish similar weather outdoors as there is in book cover :-)

Journal Entry 8 by AspenYard at Naistari in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (6/9/2012 UTC) at Naistari in Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland

Kirja vapautuu BC-keväpäivillä Tampereella. / Book is released in summery bc-meeting in Tampere.

Lukuiloa kaikille tämän kirjan tuleville lukijoille / Happy reading :-)

Journal Entry 9 by kasenka at Rautjärvi, Etelä-Karjala / Södra Karelen Finland on Wednesday, June 13, 2012
I took this from the book buffet at the Finnish BC Summer Meeting, thank you!

Journal Entry 10 by kasenka at Rautjärvi, Etelä-Karjala / Södra Karelen Finland on Wednesday, August 28, 2013
I read the second story of the book The Snow Bride. I usually enjoy reading stories about Alaska as well as romance novels, but this was so ridiculous I couldn't enjoy it much. Maybe somebody else will appreciate this one.

Journal Entry 11 by kasenka at Rautjärvi, Etelä-Karjala / Södra Karelen Finland on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (7/1/2014 UTC) at Rautjärvi, Etelä-Karjala / Södra Karelen Finland

Lähtee tänään postissa seuraavalle lukijalle. Toivottavasti pidät tästä enemmän kuin minä :-)

Hyviä lukuhetkiä!

Journal Entry 12 by trainer65 at Ähtäri, Etelä-Pohjanmaa / Södra Österbotten Finland on Thursday, July 03, 2014
Thanks, Kasenka, received the book this morning. well, I agree that some Macomber books are pretty "light", but maybe that´s ok during the summer holidays ;).

Journal Entry 13 by trainer65 at Ähtäri, Etelä-Pohjanmaa / Södra Österbotten Finland on Monday, December 16, 2019
It wasn' the summerholidays but winter holidays when I finally read this one. Took it with me to Thailand and it's just the right kind of a book to be read here. Well, the both stories were easily to guess, ans kind of stupud but hilarious too. I'll leave the book on the hotel's book case.

Journal Entry 14 by trainer65 at Ayaras villas in Khao Lak, Phang Nga Thailand on Monday, December 16, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (12/16/2019 UTC) at Ayaras villas in Khao Lak, Phang Nga Thailand

The book was left on the hotell Ayara Villas' bookcase downstairs. Hope you enjoy your holiday and relax with the book!