White Gardenia

by Belinda Alexandra | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by guinevere69 of Willetton, Western Australia Australia on 12/5/2006
Journal Entry 1 by guinevere69 from Willetton, Western Australia Australia on Tuesday, December 05, 2006
on a secret santa journey

Journal Entry 2 by frangipani08 from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Received as Secret santa gift, thankyou Guinevere69! Looks like a great read and my sister is already lining up after me! Currently down the reading list a bit as I have a couple of bookrings to read first. frangipani08

Journal Entry 3 by frangipani08 at At a bus stop in Karalee, Queensland Australia on Thursday, January 25, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (1/25/2007 UTC) at At a bus stop in Karalee, Queensland Australia

Journal Entry 4 by crazymumof4 from Ipswich, Queensland Australia on Saturday, January 27, 2007
Caught from Frangipani08.

Journal Entry 5 by frangipani08 from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, June 03, 2007
I forgot to journal this book before passing it on so I will comment now! I loved this book, good pick guinevere69!! A pageturner as it moved from country China to Shanghai and Australia. Anya is a strong woman who experiences much change and hardship but maintains her self identity and integrity. My sister thought it looked good too so she took it to read and it is currently moving around her friends. A shame it has not been journalled yet!

Journal Entry 6 by frangipani08 from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Just received this book back again! crazymumof4 and at least one friend have read this without journaling! Will pass it on to a Brisbane bookcrosser at the Sept meetup.

Released 12 yrs ago (9/15/2007 UTC) at Brisbane Writers Festival in South Bank (South Brisbane), Queensland Australia

Journal Entry 8 by erinoc from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Picked up at the Brissy meet. I've heard a lot about this one so I'm glad to have found it.

Thanks frangipani08!

Released 11 yrs ago (12/24/2007 UTC) at Naval War Memorial, Cnr Anzac Ave & Narangba Rd in Kallangur, Queensland Australia

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

This release is part of my historical challenge (http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/4474865)

To the finder: Welcome to bookcrossing! We are a group of booklovers who love to share books. Please feel free to keep this book or to pass it on to a friend. If you like, you can write the details of where the book travels to on this website for me to read. You don't have to provide any personal details - Bookcrossing is FUN, Private and FREE!

Journal Entry 10 by gingechick from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Monday, December 24, 2007
I just went hunting after seeing a release alert and here was this gem. I look forward to reading it. Thank you for releasing it in Kallangur....more books need to be set free in this town !!

Released 11 yrs ago (5/18/2008 UTC) at A Bus Stop on Anzac Avenue in Kallangur, Queensland Australia

Enjoy!!