Point of Origin (Dr Kay Scarpetta)

by Patricia Cornwell | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Vargas of Reichenau an der Rax, Niederösterreich Austria on 12/3/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Vargas from Reichenau an der Rax, Niederösterreich Austria on Sunday, December 03, 2006
Virginia's chief medical examiner Dr. Kay Scarpetta is getting ready for a romantic holiday with her retired-FBI-profiler boyfriend, Benton Wesley, when she receives a cryptic and foreboding letter: "Hey DOC, Tick Tock, Sawed bone and fire," it begins. Even more creepy, the taunting note has been signed by Carrie Grethen, the psychotic killer Kay helped send to a psychiatric facility for going on a murder spree

Journal Entry 2 by Vargas at Rupp's in Arbeitergasse 46 in Wien Bezirk 05 - Margareten, Wien Austria on Sunday, December 03, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (12/5/2006 UTC) at Rupp's in Arbeitergasse 46 in Wien Bezirk 05 - Margareten, Wien Austria

im Lokal

Journal Entry 3 by verenka from Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Thursday, December 07, 2006
Picked up at the English Meetup. Thanks! To be released at either English OBCZ

Journal Entry 4 by verenka at on Saturday, December 23, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (12/26/2006 UTC) at

I will take this book on my holiday to Lisboa and will realease it at the Café once I'Ve finished reading the book.

Dear Finder,
Congratulations on finding this book! I hope you enjoy it. I'd be thrilled if you took the time to let me know what you will be doing with this book once you've read it by making a journal entry.
Please note that joining bookcrossing.com is anonymous & free!
kind regards,
verenka

Journal Entry 5 by terpsicore from Algés, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Monday, January 01, 2007
First time I actually find a book in the wild!yay!
Found on the table of Fernando Pessoa's statue as I was meeting with verenka and concertina8. Actually they had released it a few hours before.
I have already read a novel by Patricia Cornwell that I qutie liked, so I'm curious about this one.

Journal Entry 6 by terpsicore from Algés, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Monday, January 15, 2007
ah, well, I'm a bit disappointed. It was entertaining enough but why does Scarpetta have to be persecuted by the same serial killers from novel to novel?
It was a nice read anyway, though I could have done without the 2 page SEM description (but then I work with one).

Will release today at Galveias Library OBCZ if I can still make it on time