Life of Pi

by Yann Martel | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by monalisaa of Rijswijk (ZH), Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 12/1/2006
Journal Entry 1 by monalisaa from Rijswijk (ZH), Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Friday, December 01, 2006
A wonderful story about an Indian boy trying to survive in a little boat on the ocean, together with a hyena, a zebra, a femal orang-utan and a Bengal tiger. Very witty, and absolutely very original.

Journal Entry 2 by monalisaa at IFFR - een bioscoopfoyer in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, January 27, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (1/27/2007 UTC) at IFFR - een bioscoopfoyer in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

I'm gonna take this to IFFR today, and will probably release it in the Pathé foyer.

Journal Entry 3 by monalisaa from Rijswijk (ZH), Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, January 29, 2007
Because I've got a pm from AnnavO asking for this book I actually didn't release it at all...

Journal Entry 4 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, March 25, 2007
I finally managed to pick up this book. Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, June 28, 2007
This book will travel to Norway with me, to be read and released during our summer holiday.

Journal Entry 6 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, July 22, 2007
I enjoyed this book as much as I thought I would. Thanks!

Journal Entry 7 by AnnevO at Dr. Livingstone & Mr. Bean in Bergen, Hordaland fylke Norway on Sunday, July 22, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (7/18/2007 UTC) at Dr. Livingstone & Mr. Bean in Bergen, Hordaland fylke Norway