Damianos's Lute

by R. A. MacAvoy | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by jennymidget of Balbriggan, Co. Dublin Ireland on 11/28/2006
Journal Entry 1 by jennymidget from Balbriggan, Co. Dublin Ireland on Tuesday, November 28, 2006
The second book in the Damiano series. Shattered by the demonic fury of his dark powers, Damiano Delstrego forsakes his magical heritage to live as a mortal...

This one's a good follow on to Damiano. Saara comes into her own. The little pickpocket guy is priceless. Some people reckon you could read this book stand-alone - not sure I agree with that, but if you liked Damiano (Or indeed if you read Raphael first and liked that) I reckon you can't go wrong with this one!

Journal Entry 2 by jennymidget from Balbriggan, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, December 18, 2006
Sending to livrecache as a book relay.

Journal Entry 3 by livrecache from Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Monday, January 22, 2007
Thanks for this: I'll tuck it away until I've read the first one.

Journal Entry 4 by livrecache from Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Tuesday, February 20, 2007
I don't have the patience to hunt down the first in this series and so I'm not going to get to this book within this millenium. I've found another bookcrosser who I hope will enjoy this book, and am passing it on to her.

Journal Entry 5 by gypsyrose02 from Byford, Western Australia Australia on Friday, March 02, 2007
what a beautiful surprise. thankyou so much! dont forget to let me know if youd like anything off my shelf.

Journal Entry 6 by gypsyrose02 at Byford, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, October 02, 2011
ready to travel