The God Chasers

by Tommy Tenney | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingelizardbreathwing of Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on 11/28/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Tuesday, November 28, 2006
pc

Sending to classicfox to read and release as she chooses.

To the finder of this book:

If you are in the Pendleton, Oregon area, I'd love for you to check out my Official BookCrossing Zone at Whitey's Carmel Corn on the corner of Main and Court streets. Upstairs, you'll find a whole shelf full of books that you can choose from for free---and even leave some of your own!

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 3 by classicfox on Monday, December 28, 2009
I may read this one.

Journal Entry 4 by classicfox at -- Somewhere, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, February 24, 2012
Tried reading this, didn't like, off to Goodwill.