The Winds of Change (Richard Jury Mysteries (Paperback))

by Martha Grimes | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by iamagirldork of Mesa, Arizona USA on 11/24/2006
Journal Entry 1 by iamagirldork from Mesa, Arizona USA on Friday, November 24, 2006
A gift from Secret Santa ;) Happy holidays and I hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 2 by eicuthbertson from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Monday, December 25, 2006
Thank you so much, Secret Santa!
Martha Grimes is one of my very favourite authors.
Happy Holidays & a very Happy New Year!

Journal Entry 3 by eicuthbertson from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, February 25, 2007
Excellent novel! Lots of fun, but a serious mystery all the same.
Martha Grimes is one of my all time favourite writers. Thanks again, iamagirldork (great name, I think?)

Released 12 yrs ago (2/26/2007 UTC) at Bread Garden @ Metrotown Mall (near Zellers) in Burnaby, British Columbia Canada

Releasing at the Lower Mainland BookCrossing Meetup in Burnaby, B.C.
Come & join us!

What: February Burnaby Meetup

When: Monday, February 26 at 7:00 PM

Who: At least 9 BookCrossers

Where: Bread Garden
4575 Central Boulevard
Burnaby BC V5H 4J5

Journal Entry 5 by Strude from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Monday, February 26, 2007
Found this at Burnaby Meetup. Haven't read more than one of hers so we'll see how this goes.
This was good. I like the pub names for the books. There are abused children in this, and someone said this is a common theme in this series. We'll see, I'm game for more and I've now learned about turf stairs and enameled meads, what more could I want?

Journal Entry 6 by Strude at Our Town Cafe, 245 E. Broadway in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (3/13/2007 UTC) at Our Town Cafe, 245 E. Broadway in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Taking back to meetup. If no one takes it it'll be on the window shelf.

Journal Entry 7 by wingStarbucks188wing from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, March 31, 2007
Caught at the meetup. Destined for the OBCZ.

Journal Entry 8 by wingStarbucks188wing at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, March 31, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (3/31/2007 UTC) at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a special book, but also a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found. Stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing too – it’s a great place.
Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even to set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. And if you do choose to join, it’s free!
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 9 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, April 01, 2007
Picked up at the Starbucks OBCZ. Have started it already.

Journal Entry 10 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, April 06, 2007
Good mystery! I would certainly like to read more in the Richard Jury series.

Journal Entry 11 by loveamystery at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, April 06, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (4/5/2007 UTC) at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Released for week#13(weather) of the Never Judge a Book By Its Cover release challenge and the 2007 Keep Them Moving release challenge. Placed once again on the OBCZ shelf. Good read! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 12 by lemonice from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, April 06, 2007
Just picked this up at Starbuck's whilst I was dropping off a book.

Journal Entry 13 by lemonice from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, April 26, 2007
This is the first book I have read of Martha Grimes. It wasn't as riveting as I had thought it would be. I will try another of the Richard Jury Novels in the future though.

Journal Entry 14 by lemonice at Controlled Release in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 03, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (5/3/2007 UTC) at Controlled Release in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire United Kingdom

Controlled release across the big pond!

Journal Entry 15 by Bookbellcandle from Leamington Spa, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 09, 2007
The book was a controled release sent to me from Vancouver Canada,Its in my waiting to read pile Martha Grimes is an author not readily avaliable in the United Kingdom .I am about to take a holiday to Italy so i will pack it to read while i'm there

Released 11 yrs ago (6/22/2007 UTC) at Starbucks Livery Street in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire United Kingdom

Not an easy read , i'm not suprised Martha Grimes is not popular in the uk . I found the stoies a littl rambling and a lot of the structure of her sentences odd.

Journal Entry 17 by chrisunderhill from Leamington Spa, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 29, 2007
Greetings I have found the book in Leamington's Livery Yard Starbucks. Will take it to Madeira where I will release it or upon my return - Chris

Journal Entry 18 by chrisunderhill from Leamington Spa, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 07, 2008
Very pleased to have found the book as it is my intro to bookcrossing. The book is now in Madeira, Portugal. The big rock sitting in the middle of the Atlantic to be exact. Having read it I am now tucking it in the small iterant liberary of the Qunita Perestrello, Funchal. Book a bit twee for my liking - sort of Lord Peter Wimseyish (as per Dorothy L Sayers.) For a final goodbye the book travelled in my pack on an organised walk of one of the Levadas or irrigation channels here abouts. It is supposed to be rugged type of walking but one lady came with silver pixie shoes and as the mud washed over our feet I thought she looked a bit peeky. Many thanks to iamagirldork for starting this book off leading to my happening upon it in Leamington Spa, UK.