P.S. I Love You

by Cecelia Ahern | Journals |
Registered by KarmelK of Jerome, Michigan USA on 11/18/2006
Journal Entry 1 by KarmelK from Jerome, Michigan USA on Saturday, November 18, 2006
I wasn't going to read this book because it's so fat and I don't commit well to long books. But I wanted to have an idea of what it was like, so I read the back and my curiosity was picqued. All I really wanted to do was find the list, but it's scattered through out the book. So I started reading odd chapters to find it. I got so interested that I just read the whole things. Well I skimmed some parts. But this was good. Sad, yes. But a good sad. She was happy with her husband and he died too soon. But he left a list of instructions for her to accomplish in the year after his death. It helped her survive and go on with out him. I really liked it. And that's saying a lot, as I am the original HEA girl.

Journal Entry 2 by KarmelK from Jerome, Michigan USA on Saturday, November 18, 2006
This book has been labeled and dedicated to the memory of Miles Henderson a brave American Soldier who died in Iraq. He was newly married to Artis and she is in our thoughts and prayers this week. Blessings, KK

Journal Entry 3 by KarmelK at Send through the mail in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, November 19, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (11/20/2006 UTC) at Send through the mail in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

To tammy1985 as a controlled release in memory of Miles Henderson.

Journal Entry 4 by kbunnysrme from Harker Heights, Texas USA on Tuesday, November 28, 2006
The book was mailed to a friend of mine at work. I got it to keep the memory of a dear friends husband who passed in Iraq going. I just hope she knows that my love and prayers are with her and her family always.

Love,
kbunnysrme

Journal Entry 5 by kbunnysrme from Harker Heights, Texas USA on Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Love,