The Land That Time Forgot

by Edgar Rice Burroughs | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by suedo of Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on 12/2/2006
Journal Entry 1 by suedo from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 2, 2006
Pre-numbered label used for registration.
This book came from the kind lady in Darlington at the start of December. If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome. Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.

Journal Entry 2 by suedo at The Golden Lion in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 8, 2006

Released 17 yrs ago (12/9/2006 UTC) at The Golden Lion in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

At the meet up or on the release walk

Journal Entry 3 by Phedredelauney from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 9, 2006
Picked up at the Festive Northern Meet. I'm always tempted by something i've fancied reading for a while that also has the benefit of being short. It also means it might stand a better chance of being read sooner rather than later.

Journal Entry 4 by Phedredelauney from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 8, 2007
Although I did trudge my way through this to the end I didn't really enjoy it very much. It had the sort of plot that you would expect Jules Verne to write but without the momentum to keep it going. I don't think i'll be reading any of his other books.

To be released at Leeds Meetup tomorrow.

Journal Entry 5 by oldchapel at Old Methodist Chapel in Silsden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 23, 2007

Released 16 yrs ago (4/23/2007 UTC) at Old Methodist Chapel in Silsden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Journal Entry 6 by oldchapel from Silsden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 23, 2007
Di8dn't read this. It was left over at a Leeds meetup. Will release in the lobby to see if one of the neighbours wants it.