Symposium (Fiction - General)

by Muriel Spark | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Jellybaby531 of Shrewsbury, Shropshire United Kingdom on 11/15/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Jellybaby531 from Shrewsbury, Shropshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Plan to release for the 2006 'Never judge a book by its cover' challenge - week 45 theme is leaves.

Journal Entry 2 by Jellybaby531 at Morrissons in Shrewsbury, Shropshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 18, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (11/18/2006 UTC) at Morrissons in Shrewsbury, Shropshire United Kingdom

On a bench inside the entrance.
Released for the 2006 ‘Never judge a book by its cover’ challenge – week 45 theme is leaves.

Journal Entry 3 by angelbez from Shrewsbury, Shropshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 19, 2006
hey I work at Morrisons in Shrewsbury, and I saw the woman bring in the book and drop it on the bench, so I went over to have a nose, so now I have decided to read the book and then in March I am going to Australia for 12months so I am going to leave it down under and see what happens.

CAUGHT IN SHREWSBURY SHROPSHIRE UNITED KINGDOM