Winter Soldier (In Uniform-Harlequin Superromance No. 841)

by Marisa Carroll | Romance |
Registered by Tradeana of Whitehall, Ohio USA on 11/13/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Tradeana from Whitehall, Ohio USA on Monday, November 13, 2006
1999 paperback
Gave to Mom

Journal Entry 2 by Tradeana from Whitehall, Ohio USA on Thursday, March 08, 2007
Back from mom and released to SCOR

Journal Entry 3 by Tradeana from Whitehall, Ohio USA on Sunday, February 10, 2008
Rescued from SCOR and reserved for Spazcat

Journal Entry 4 by spazcat from Mansfield, Ohio USA on Saturday, March 29, 2008
Reserved for the Books by the Numbers Challenge month #8.

Journal Entry 5 by spazcat at Walgreen's/John Young & Central Fla. Pkwy. in Orlando, Florida USA on Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (10/28/2008 UTC) at Walgreen's/John Young & Central Fla. Pkwy. in Orlando, Florida USA

Released in the phone booth for the 2008 Tick Tock Challenge.

Journal Entry 6 by BlueEllipsis from Orlando, Florida USA on Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I always look for books from spazcat when I shop at this Walgreen's. I lucked out today!

Journal Entry 7 by BlueEllipsis from Orlando, Florida USA on Saturday, November 22, 2008
Read from November 18 to November 21, 2008. Rating: 6 stars.

This one surprised me by not being half bad! I usually don't read romance novels that involve children (pregnant women, single moms, etc.), but I'm trying to broaden my reading horizons. I'm glad that I gave Winter Soldier a shot. I didn't really get into the love story, but the book was obviously well researched, what with all of the details about Vietnam and the military and medicine. In that regard, I was impressed!

When Leah and 19-year-old Brian meet for the first time in 44-year-old Adam's office, Brian thinks to himself that Leah is too old for him (Brian)... which greatly amused me, because I'm pretty sure that Leah is 31. She's closer to Brian's age than Adam's! Oh, teenagers...

Journal Entry 8 by BlueEllipsis at Carrabba's on Vineland Ave. in Orlando, Florida USA on Monday, December 01, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (11/30/2008 UTC) at Carrabba's on Vineland Ave. in Orlando, Florida USA

On a bench outside the main entrance.

For cambridgelass' Ultimate Challenge and shaunesay's Leap into the Wild 366 Challenge!