Twilight: Twilight, Book 1

by Stephenie Meyer | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1905654413 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Littlemave of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 1/10/2016
Journal Entry 1 by Littlemave from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, January 10, 2016
From Amazon:
"Isabella Swan's move to Forks, a small, perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. But once she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, Isabella's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. Up until now, Edward has managed to keep his vampire identity a secret in the small community he lives in, but now nobody is safe, especially Isabella, the person Edward holds most dear. The lovers find themselves balanced precariously on the point of a knife-between desire and danger.Deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful, Twilight captures the struggle between defying our instincts and satisfying our desires. This is a love story with bite."

Y'know, it's Twilight...

Journal Entry 2 by Littlemave at Salamanca Market in Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Saturday, November 10, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (11/10/2018 UTC) at Salamanca Market in Hobart, Tasmania Australia

Left on the windowsill of the 7D cinema. Around 11am.

Welcome to Bookcrossing.com! Thank you for picking up my book and coming to the website. You have found a worldwide community of book lovers, readers and sharers. =)
Please make a comment as to how you found the book, and what you thought of it, and if you decide to join, please consider using me, littlemave, as your referring member.
Happy Reading.