Shape Changer

by Bill Brittain | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by BAMJAM of Atlanta, Georgia USA on 1/30/2003
Journal Entry 1 by BAMJAM from Atlanta, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 30, 2003
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by BAMJAM at SciTrek in Atlanta, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 30, 2003
Released on Thursday, January 30, 2003 at SciTrek in Atlanta, Georgia USA.

I will release this book today at the opening of the Challenger Learning Center at SciTrek. Happy reading! Dixie Chick

Journal Entry 3 by Abruzzo from Douglasville, Georgia USA on Friday, January 31, 2003
I found this book last night (1-30-03) at the Sci Trek Museum. I am a homeschooled student. I plan to read the book and either release it to the wild or I will send it to Italy to my cousin! This is my first encounter with bookcrossing and I think it is so cool!

Journal Entry 4 by Abruzzo from Douglasville, Georgia USA on Monday, April 21, 2003
This book has been sent to Filetto, Italy to a 4th grade class I keep in touch with.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, March 02, 2004
I have mail this book back to pen friend in America. I did not send message before I read book. Your site is cool.

CAUGHT IN FILLETTO CHIETI ITALY

Released on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 at Arbor Place Mall, near I-20, Chapel Hill & Hwy 5 in Douglasville, Georgia USA.

left on bench in front of Pet Shop