Drop-Dead Blonde

Registered by cheesygiraffe of Florence, Alabama USA on 11/9/2006
Journal Entry 1 by cheesygiraffe from Florence, Alabama USA on Thursday, November 09, 2006
Book Description
Do blondes have more fun?

Four beloved authors with all new fair-haired mysteries to dye for do.

They're blondes with style, money, and men falling at their feet. But now these perfect women are perfect victims. In Drop-Dead Blonde, four of today's top mystery authors-Nancy Martin, Denise Swanson, Elaine Viets, and Victoria Laurie-spin four all-new tales of fair-haired sirens, secrets, and seduction.

***************************************
Great reads. I enjoyed the Victoria Laurie story the most. With Nancy Martin's story coming in a close second. I will have to check out more by all the authors.

Journal Entry 2 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Monday, December 18, 2006
Received today from cheesy, which I won from her in the 12/1 Cozy Mystery Swap. I'm pending the first Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye mystery from PBS so I'll read that before her story here since it comes before chronologically. And I haven't started any of the Blackbird Sisters mysteries yet either, but I've got the first 6 of those here as well... I'll have to see where this story fits into that series chronologically too. :)

Journal Entry 3 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Friday, September 07, 2007
Lending this, and a few other books I haven't yet read, to Noumena, who's ready for them now. Mailed 9/7/07 via Media Mail.

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, September 23, 2007
Thanks for loaning this to me Cherie!

Journal Entry 5 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, October 02, 2007
On the way back to Cherie! Thanks Chickie!

Journal Entry 6 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Friday, October 05, 2007
Arrived back home with me today. Back to Mt. TBR it goes. LOL

Journal Entry 7 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Sunday, February 17, 2008
I'm expecting a 2nd copy of this book from Brat, from the Christmas Mystery swap. So I think I'll use this copy for swapping at our live swap since I don't have anything to use. *shhhhh*

Journal Entry 8 by rootmartin from Wellesley, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, February 19, 2008
So, I snagged this in the live swap at the Massachusetts bookobsessed meetup. I'm sending this to my mom in Oregon tomorrow as she loves mysteries.

It was great to meet you, CheriePie!