Grailblazers

by Tom Holt | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 1857231910 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Pookledo of Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 11/8/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Pookledo from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Given to me by a friend to declutter.

Journal Entry 2 by Pookledo at By mail in By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, November 11, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (11/11/2006 UTC) at By mail in By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

A RABCK. enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by dark-draco from Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 16, 2006
i'm a recent cpnvert to Tom Holt - not as good as Pratchett, but still an excellent read. Can't wait to get stuck in. Thanks fpr sending it to me.

Journal Entry 4 by dark-draco from Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 02, 2008
This is anothr cool, wacky romp through an alternative history. The grail knights have given up and are delivering pizzas, but a new leader is being sent to them - but after thousands of years sleeping in a cave, he first has to get out of his rusted armour!! The quest to find the grail is hampered by the fiscal ambitions of Atlantis and a rather angry Santa Claus... and that's even if they manage to find out what a grail actually is!!

As mentioned, these aren't as good as Pratchett by a long way, but it's amusing and passes the time!! I love the idea of Atlantis being a big bank and the take on Santa is brilliant.

I'll be passing this on soon - hope the next reader enjoys it as much as me.

Sent to a fellow bookcrosser thanks to Rabck.com and Cliffs websites... Hope you enjoy it

Journal Entry 6 by chich from Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears/Islas Baleares Spain on Monday, June 16, 2008
Image hosting by Photobucket Woo Hoo! What a lovely & unexpected RABCK! Thanks so much Dark-Draco, what an amazing surprise!! I just *love* Tom Holt and I've been wanting to read this book for such a looonnnnnnngg time!

Journal Entry 7 by chich from Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears/Islas Baleares Spain on Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Yet another fun Tom Holt read:-) I just loved the general wackiness of the book (typical Tom Holt!) but what I enjoyed most was the part about Atlantis & Santa, great ideas there;-)

Thanks again for this RABCK Dark-Draco!

Journal Entry 8 by chich from Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears/Islas Baleares Spain on Thursday, February 19, 2009
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Book sent to an unsuspecting bookcrosser today as part of the Wishlist Challenge, enjoy!

Entry #6 for the 2009 Keep Them Moving Challenge

Journal Entry 9 by ciloma on Friday, February 27, 2009
Woo-Hoo!! I *love* RABCK's. This one looks like a fun one, too. THANX A BUNCH CHICH!!

Journal Entry 10 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Monday, October 24, 2011
I have to say that I wasn't so much in the mood for this type of book when I read it. It was fun and I enjoyed it. It took me a *lot* longer to read than it should have because of my mood. I had trouble picking it up each time I put it down. Whenever I read it I enjoyed what I read - I didn't find it very compelling at the time I read it. I am sure if I'd have picked it up at another time it would have been a very different read for me. (I wanted something wackadoo but this just wasn't it.) I don't think there is any legend/lore/historical figure that wasn't barbequed in the story. I always wondered where it was going to go next. Thanx for sharing it with me.

Journal Entry 11 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (2/26/2013 UTC) at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA

On its way to regulator

Journal Entry 12 by Regulator at Fort Wayne, Indiana USA on Monday, March 04, 2013
What an interesting surprise. I loved Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, so I am looking forward to reading this one. Thanks so much!

Released 2 yrs ago (12/22/2016 UTC) at Mocha Lounge on Covington Road, near old Jorgenson in Fort Wayne, Indiana USA

Left on bookshelf.