The Later Adventures of Tom Jones

by Bob Coleman | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 11/5/2006
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, November 5, 2006
From the Regent booksale.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat at Near Hotel in Wedderburn, Otago New Zealand on Saturday, November 18, 2006

Released 15 yrs ago (11/18/2006 UTC) at Near Hotel in Wedderburn, Otago New Zealand

On the old bridge.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, December 21, 2006
Wow, what an awesome find that just added to the amazing experience I was already having on the Rail Trail! Needing the loo desperately, I stopped by the pub, but it was a bit early so the pub was not yet open. As I was wandering around, I spotted the book hanging on a small bridge nearby! I'm racing through my current book so that I can start on this one!

CAUGHT IN WEDDERBURN NEW ZEALAND

Journal Entry 4 by omyee from -- Somewhere in London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, January 5, 2007
A good fast read, perfect for enjoying the last days of the Christmas/New Years holidays! The book will be accompanying me on my morning run today to Rancho San Antonio Park in Cupertino/Los Altos in the South Bay Area in Northern California where I will be setting it free!...though as it is quite a large place, I'll come back to give a few more clues once I have found a suitable resting place for it!

Journal Entry 5 by omyee from -- Somewhere in London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, January 5, 2007
Okey dokey, this book has now been freed! Resting in a tree stump on the trail from the parking lot to Deer Hollow Farm in Rancho San Antonio Park in Los Altos, CA...waiting for it's next reader!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, January 7, 2007
The book was free for just a few hours. My daughter and her friend climbed the tree stump on our way to Deer Hollow. I was so excited! I've read about BOOKCROSSING in the newspaper some time ago and thought it would be cool to find a book. Yes, it is cool. The book is different from what I usually read and I am only 1/4 through it, and it will probably stay in Sunnyvale, CA for awhile.

CAUGHT IN LOS ALTOS CA USA