by Oscar Wilde | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by jennannej of Coronado, California USA on 11/4/2006
Journal Entry 1 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Saturday, November 04, 2006
Picked up this well-worn copy in the YHA Wellington book exchange shelf in Wellington, New Zealand. Reading it while at work. (er, that is, during lunch breaks from work.)

Journal Entry 2 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Interesting reread of an old classic. I did enjoy this book. Wilde is good.

Passed on last night at Wellington Bookcrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by Sherlockfan from Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, December 28, 2006
Finally got around to journalling the receipt of this book which, as jennanej's last entry implied, happened at the November Wellington Meet-up.

I've read the book that I must surely have read several decades ago. All I remembered about it was contained in the emotions that it aroused. I've always enjoyed Oscar Wilde's writing and this was no exception.

The book is in a rather fragile condition. I'll take it to the 4th NZ BookCrossing Convention in February and hope another Wilde fancier will see it with the glee that I did.