Ilium (Simmons, Dan)

by Dan Simmons | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 2/13/2007
Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, February 13, 2007
TBR

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Awesome story. Completely captivating with an unusual mixture of sci-fi and historical fiction. I can't wait to get started on Olympos next!

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Angus Glen Community Centre in Markham, Ontario Canada on Friday, November 07, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (11/8/2014 UTC) at Angus Glen Community Centre in Markham, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 4 by BookLover4327 at Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada on Sunday, November 09, 2014
Seems Like a good book for now... Can't wait to read it!