Five People You Meet in Heaven, The

by Mitch Albom | Health, Mind & Body |
Registered by harry-sougin on 10/29/2006
Journal Entry 1 by harry-sougin on Sunday, October 29, 2006
A little too schmaltzy for my liking.

Journal Entry 2 by harry-sougin on Friday, January 19, 2007
swapped this book for the no1 ladies detective agency with purplerosebud... its on its purple! thanks for the swap!

Journal Entry 3 by purplerosebud from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 20, 2007
Got home from a couple of days away and this book was waiting for me. I've heard a lot about it and always thought it was a book I should read so thanks harry-sougin for the opportunity. Nice trade!

Journal Entry 4 by purplerosebud from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 28, 2007
A lovely, gentle story. A book that I've wanted to read some time and I'm very glad now that I have. A short book with a simple and very moving story. Proof that everyone touches other lives in some way, maybe without even knowing.

I will share this book with other bookcrossers but I want it always to come back to me so that I can read it again and possibly again. I hope that's ok with you harry-sougin, thank you so much for trading with me.

Off to calalilly on loan. :o)

Journal Entry 5 by calalilly from Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2007
Passed onto me by Purplerosebud,Ilook forward to reading it and then returning to her.

Journal Entry 6 by calalilly from Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 20, 2007
A great book, so easy to read. It certainly makes you think.
Thank you so much for sharing it with me Purplerosebud, it will be returning to you next time I see you.

Journal Entry 7 by purplerosebud at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 24, 2014
Taking this book out for release shorty.