Good Grief

by Lolly Winston | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by KarenZero of Maplewood, New Jersey USA on 10/28/2006
Journal Entry 1 by KarenZero from Maplewood, New Jersey USA on Saturday, October 28, 2006
Purchased for $1 at the St. Vincent De Paul store in Redwood City, CA on October 28th, 2006.

I already read this and bought this extra copy for the purpose of bookcrossing. I liked this book a lot - it was more interesting and heart-felt than most chick lit.

Released 14 yrs ago (11/20/2006 UTC) at USPS By Media Mail in -- Paperbackswap.com, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Congratulations! - You’ve just become a part of something very special: BookCrossing!
While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain completely anonymous or to join (it's free).
Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish (even forever!), and then - whenever you're ready - pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, November 30, 2006