The Lonely Girls Club

by Suzanne Forster | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by lovemylife of Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on 10/28/2006
Journal Entry 1 by lovemylife from Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, October 28, 2006
Mattie, a federal judge, Breeze, a wealthy entrepreneur, and Jane, first lady of the US, have all enjoyed a meteoric rise to success since their days at the Rowe Academy for Girls. But now the truth behind the suicide of their friend Ivy and the murder of their headmistress 20 years ago is no longer safely hidden.
The man imprisoned for the murder has been exonerated, and a true-crime reporter is relentlessly pursuing a loose thread in the decades-old cover-up, one that threatens to unravel the women's pact of silence. But none of them anticipates the twisted depths of the secrets about to be exposed - or how the truth is poised to shatter all their lives.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, November 06, 2006
Thanks LML!! It arrived safely from the BookRelay.com Mystery Virtual Bookbox!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 21, 2007
received as a RABCK from Nou at the Charleston Convention

Journal Entry 4 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 12, 2014
My mom, AceofHearts, passed away from breast cancer on September 17, 2013. Aside from being one of the best people I know, she was an avid reader and took immense pleasure in Bookcrossing, her book club, and reading many great books. Unfortunately she didn't get around to reading this book.

We had similar tastes in books and would share them whenever we read something we enjoyed. This book sounds interesting so I'm going to keep it to read.