Spiral

by Joseph Geary | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by maw2 of Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on 10/28/2006
Journal Entry 1 by maw2 from Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 28, 2006
Excellent plot - mind pictures can be gruesome.

Journal Entry 2 by Korky from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 11, 2006
Picked up at the Salcey Forest meet-up today. I'm passing it to my dad to read first.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, February 10, 2007
New York detectives meet an obsessive writer meet the international art world. A tantalising mix which makes a really good read. Korky's dad.

Passing back to Korky for her TBR shelf.

CAUGHT IN MILTON KEYNES BUCKINGHAMSHIRE UNITED KINGDOM

Journal Entry 4 by Korky at Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 18, 2019
Time to move this into my to be released box, I've had it too long unread.

Journal Entry 5 by Korky at Milton Keynes Library in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (4/24/2019 UTC) at Milton Keynes Library in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom

Left on the bookcrossing shelves in Central Library.

Journal Entry 6 by wingMKlibrarieswing at Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Join your local library and use your card to keep it active.
It is FREE and opens the doors to books, IT and our services from your home.
We value your membership: keep using us!

Click here
for Milton Keynes Libraries webpage.