Smitten

by Janet Evanovich | Romance |
Registered by CheriePie of Campbell, California USA on 10/27/2006
Journal Entry 1 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Friday, October 27, 2006
Single mom Lizabeth Kane isn't exactly carpenter material -- she's never picked up a hammer in her life. But she desperately needs the construction job that builder Matt Hallahan is offering. And even though he knows trouble is ahead, Matt can't refuse Lizbeth's irresistible smile.

Matt Hallahan isn't exactly relationship material -- he has always been too busy working on other people's houses to make a home of his own. And even though she knows better, Lizabeth can't stop thinking about the rugged carpenter.

Is the relationship Matt and Lizabeth are building solid -- or more like a house of cards?

Released 12 yrs ago (12/11/2006 UTC) at TitleTrader in USPS International Surface Mail, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Sent to a TitleTrader member in Paris, France on 11-Dec-2006 via International Surface Mail. Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by camis from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Friday, March 23, 2007
Received today - I'm guessing this is my EuroExchange book from Kislany as she said it was coming from a BookMooch member in France!

Journal Entry 4 by camis from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, May 12, 2007
Hmm, enjoyable enough and a quick read but not as good as the other 'short romances' I have read by Ms Evanovich. Can't quite put my finger on why, but something didn't quite work for me as it did with the other books.

Journal Entry 5 by camis from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, May 21, 2007
Sending to Noumena12 from the Romance VBB.

Journal Entry 6 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, July 09, 2007
Thanks Camis!

Journal Entry 7 by noumena12 at Residence Inn, Time Sq-Bryant Park in New York City, New York USA on Saturday, July 14, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (7/14/2007 UTC) at Residence Inn, Time Sq-Bryant Park in New York City, New York USA

In the lobby!

This book had me laughing out loud! Read it on the plane into The City yesterday...and what happens in NYC, stays in NYC! I hope this finds a great new home! Happy Reading!