Your Cat's Just Not That Into You: "What Part of Meow Don't You Understand?"

Registered by rem_NXS-581865 on 10/26/2006
Journal Entry 1 by rem_NXS-581865 on Thursday, October 26, 2006
picked up as a prize for being on the winning team of the quiz night at the 3rd Australian Bookcrossing Convention 2006 in Adelaide.

mildly amusing book, not my kind of humour.

Journal Entry 2 by rem_NXS-581865 on Sunday, December 17, 2006
going to the NZ BCC 2007 in Wellington. ENJOY!

Journal Entry 3 by BCNZCONV on Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Thanks Makita21 - there are lots of cat lovers among bookcrossers although not this particular bookcrosser. I am sure it will be snapped up quickly.
Had a quick browse but it does not seem like my sort of book so it goes quickly into the convention boxes.

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, February 19, 2007
Given to me at the Wellington NZBC convention by someone who thought I might need the advice contained within :-)

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 5 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, February 24, 2007
A cute wee book. I'm not sure if there was really enough humour in it to justify an entire book, but it's an amusing idea.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 6 by Barb1 from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, March 02, 2008
This book has been up country without being logged. The fact that the farm has no computer is no excuse!!!
I saw it had returned today at Knitworld, so will give it a go. Good for delving into I would say.

Journal Entry 7 by rem_IBM-980949 on Saturday, March 29, 2008
Found the book in Kilmore Street, Christchurch this morning. It caught my eye since I love cats... Just started reading it and plan to dispatch it from somewhere within Christchurch International airport in a few days time.

Journal Entry 8 by Barb1 from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, March 29, 2008
It should have been good but it aint. Dropped it in Kilmore St, Chch this morn and already been picked up. I wish it well.