Spindrift

Registered by wingAceofHeartswing of Mississauga, Ontario Canada on 10/25/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, October 25, 2006
TBR

Journal Entry 2 by wingAceofHeartswing at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Friday, August 02, 2013
Christy Moreland has never believed that her father committed suicide and further she was certain that he was murdered. She was also fairly certain her rich and powerful mother-in-law knew something about it.

Now she is invited back to the old mansion in Newport and is determined to find out the truth. Will she maintain her sanity in the search of the truth?

This was a slow and plodding mystery

Journal Entry 3 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, December 15, 2013
My mom, AceofHearts, passed away from breast cancer on September 17, 2013. Aside from being one of the best people I know, she was an avid reader and took immense pleasure in Bookcrossing, her book club, and reading many great books. Unfortunately she didn't get around to reading this book.

I will be releasing this in my mom's memory.

Journal Entry 4 by HoserLauren at Second Cup - Lakeshore at Navy in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Monday, August 04, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (8/4/2014 UTC) at Second Cup - Lakeshore at Navy in Oakville, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use my mom, AceofHearts, as a referring member.