Dead Ringer

by Lisa Scottoline | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Tribefan of Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on 11/28/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Tribefan from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Book Description

Bennie Rosato is fighting the battle of her life -- against her own twin. The action starts innocently enough, with a stolen wallet, but in no time events escalate and the twin wreaks havoc that can be created only by a dead ringer. Her twin tries to destroy Bennie's law firm, Rosato & Associates, and then strikes at her very heart -- which just happens to be otherwise engaged by a handsome, hunky stranger with the perfect amount of chest hair. But when a brutal murder occurs, Bennie realizes that the stakes have turned deadly. And the face of evil looks like her own.

Journal Entry 2 by Tribefan at Bookbox in Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Released 15 yrs ago (2/20/2007 UTC) at Bookbox in Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Released into batty14's current fiction bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, March 25, 2007
Selecting from Batty14's Current Fiction Bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Monday, April 6, 2009
Mom is finished with this one. Great author and even better story. I couldn't resist reading it myself.

Adding to princess-peapod's spring cleaning 2009 bookbox. I love this author.

Journal Entry 5 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Saturday, September 5, 2009
might have read this before, but looks like a fun vacation read!

Journal Entry 6 by princess-peapod at Avila Beach, California USA on Friday, October 23, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (10/23/2009 UTC) at Avila Beach, California USA

If you found this book while in the area of San Luis Obispo, CA. feel free to come by and check out Joe Mommas which houses our bookshelf! We also hold our local meetups on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm there, please come join the fun! The books on the shelf are free to for you to read, enjoy and pass along to another!

got this back in a bookbox and have read this one before so it is going out to one of the winners of my mixed bookbox give away!
enjoy the assortment of books!
happy bookcrossing

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster

Journal Entry 7 by lils74 from Kathmandu, Bagmati (incl. Kathmandu Valley) Nepal on Saturday, November 14, 2009
Part of a lovely RABCK bookbox sent to me by princess-peapod while I am visiting family here in the Boston area.

I've read a couple of Lisa Scottoline books but cannot remember which ones offhand. Her books are enjoyable light reading, so I will certainly read this if I haven't already. Guess it will take me a couple of pages to find out.

Journal Entry 8 by lils74 at El Paso Airport in El Paso, -- Airports & Planes -- USA on Thursday, November 26, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (11/25/2009 UTC) at El Paso Airport in El Paso, -- Airports & Planes -- USA

As it turned out, this was not one of Scottoline's that I'd read, happy happy, and it made an enjoyable travel read, especially a I had quite a few hours to kill. I think I preferred Everywhere that Mary Went, as I like Mary's character better than Bennie Rosato's, but it was still an enjoyable light read.

I hope you enjoy it too!

This was left early in the morning on the counter of the ladies' rest room, in a nice clean dry spot.