Breathing Room

Registered by ielfling on 10/25/2006
Journal Entry 1 by ielfling on Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Not my favourite book by SEP, feels little bit hurried and lightweight. The characters and set-up didn't appeal as much as those in some of her earlier books. Still, a good holiday read.

Posted Monday 30th Nov, this is now on it's way to AceOfHearts (my first travelling book, wheee!).

Journal Entry 2 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Friday, November 10, 2006
received in the mail today. Thanks so much for the included goodie. A goodie from NZ, Yippee!!!! This book was received in trade for The Casebook of Constance and Charlie which is TBR and will take a little while. Once I have read it I will mail it from Buffalo. Thanks so much for trading!!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Saturday, February 24, 2007
I enjoyed this romance. Lorenzo Gage is oh so delicious. I would love to escape to Italy to laze under the Tuscan sun. Isabel is a self-help guru whose acountant abscounds wih her fortune and her world falls apart. Enter Gage a movie star villian who pretends to be a villian in real life. Sparks fly and the super organized Isabel is flown into chaos and of course romance

Journal Entry 4 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 18, 2007
mailed Friday to FranciJo for CatsAlive's M-Bag. She took this book out of the Romance VBB

Journal Entry 5 by FranciJo from Waco, Texas USA on Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Adding to catsalive's quickly growing M-bag!

Journal Entry 6 by FranciJo at on Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (5/1/2007 UTC) at

Leaving for Australia! Happy travels!

Journal Entry 7 by catsalive from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Thanks AceofHearts.

Journal Entry 8 by catsalive from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, April 10, 2008
Fairly average reading material. I didn't like any of the characters so I didn't enjoy it much. Not my cuppa.

blurb:
"She's Dr. Isabel Favor, America's diva of self-help.
He's Ren Gage, Hollywood's favorite bad guy.
Sometimes you just know that God has a sense of humor.

She's lost her money to an unscrupulous accountant, her fiancé to a frumpy older woman, and her reputation to headlines denouncing her as a fraud. Lately it seems Dr. Isabel, America's favorite self-help guru, can fix everyone's life but her own. Even the shelter of a simple stone farmhouse nestled in an olive grove can't provide Isabel with the refuge she needs -- not when the townspeople are scheming to drive her away, her plan to restore her good name has come up empty ... and a movie star villain with a face to die for refuses to leave her in peace!

Viciously handsome and sublimely talented, Lorenzo Gage makes his living killing people ... on the silver screen, that is. Despite his success, he hates the feeling that everything he's neglected in life is catching up with him. Then he spots Isabel sipping a glass of wine in a sidewalk café. A good guy wouldn't think of seducing such a tidy-looking woman ... but Ren Gage never saw the fun in playing the hero.

Sometimes all it takes is a special place ... a special love ... a little breathing room ... for life to deliver all its glorious promise."

Released 11 yrs ago (5/18/2008 UTC) at Phone booth - north side in Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia