Riding Outside the Lines: International Incidents and Other Misadventures With the Metal Cowboy

by Joe Kurmaskie | Nonfiction |
Registered by chubsiewhubsie of Brunswick, Ohio USA on 10/23/2006
Journal Entry 1 by chubsiewhubsie from Brunswick, Ohio USA on Monday, October 23, 2006
I tried reading this book but mostly read pages....here and there. It is an interesting book still.
My son Lordbookington read this book but never journaled.
This is a former library book that I picked up for 25 cents.

Journal Entry 2 by chubsiewhubsie at :) RABCK in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Monday, November 20, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (11/20/2006 UTC) at :) RABCK in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

This book is off of collectorkerri's wish list. Enjoy the surprise book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingcollectorkerriwing from Springfield, Illinois USA on Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Thanks for the surprise RABCK, chubsiewhubsie! My husband and I are both cyclists, so we'll both look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingcollectorkerriwing from Springfield, Illinois USA on Monday, June 15, 2009
This book combines the best of bicycle-themed writing with an adventurous spirit of travel. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Joe Kurmaskie sure has had some crazy adventures on his bike. I look forward to reading other books by this intrepid traveler.

Not sure what I'll do with it; for now it's going onto the available pile.

Journal Entry 5 by wingcollectorkerriwing from Springfield, Illinois USA on Thursday, March 11, 2010
Sending to nancynova in Pennsylvania. She was the winner in my monthly RABCK drawing. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, March 16, 2010
aaaaah - a new book today! Thank you. Looks interesting. You left a business card inside - I'll be PM'g you about one of the credentials - can't figure it out!

Journal Entry 7 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, June 23, 2018
from collectorkerrie's rabck; each chapter is either the adventure triggering memories, or just the adventure itself. He's known as the "metal cowboy", and the subtitle "misadventures" sums up a few of his experiences that go a bit awry. Interesting to read, but I don't think I'l go pedaling across the Australian outback any time soon!
Saving for a book box - not sure which one it will get released in.

Journal Entry 8 by wingNancyNovawing at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (7/2/2019 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, July 08, 2019
The book arrived today. Thank you for sharing this book with me.