corner corner Harvesting the Heart

Harvesting the Heart
by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction
Registered by taaza of Madison, Wisconsin USA on 10/21/2006

status (set by booklady331): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by taaza from Madison, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, October 21, 2006

Received from paperbackswap.com member in New York

Journal Entry 2 by taaza from Madison, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sent to Top-tappser, the Happy Day RABCK contest winner in Washington - enjoy and congratulations!

Journal Entry 3 by top-tappser from Lake Tapps, Washington USA on Friday, October 03, 2008

Rec'd today via the postman. Different cover. This was a surprise. Must be from Happy Day RABCK contest. Am I winner or decoy? Guess I'll find out! Woohoo! Wishlist book!

Journal Entry 4 by top-tappser from Lake Tapps, Washington USA on Sunday, December 07, 2008

Another wonderful book by Picoult. How fragile are we? Could anyone else have survived the tribulations of Paige's life and came out stronger on the other end?
This is on the Wishlist of the Happy Day RABCK winner and will be in the mail to her tomorrow.

Journal Entry 5 by top-tappser at Bonney Lake, Postal Service -- Controlled Releases on Monday, December 08, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (12/8/2008 UTC) at Bonney Lake, Postal Service -- Controlled Releases

Sent to the winner of the Happy Day RABCK in Florida.

Journal Entry 6 by Dove-i-libri from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thank you so much for sending this book when I won Taaza's Happy Day RABCK sweepstakes! (LINK) It's a book that's been on my wish list for a long time! I've just loved every Jodi picoult book that I've ever read so far.

Funny note: this book was origianlly registered by the host of the Happy Day RABCK: Taaza!

November 14, 2017: (Link to author's site)
"... Paige O’Toole has only a few vivid memories of her mother, who left when she was five. Now, having left her father behind in Chicago for dreams of art school and marriage to an ambitious young doctor, she finds herself with a child of her own. But her mother's absence, and shameful memories of her past, make her doubt both her maternal ability and her sense of self-worth ... Out of Paige's struggle to find wholeness by searching for her mother and, eventually, returning to be a mother, Jodi Picoult crafts an absorbing novel peopled by richly drawn characters. Any mother (or child) cannot help but to relate to the issues and emotions explored within this book ... "

November 15, 2017: Offered as a RABCK at the (Not so Random) Acts of BookCrossing Kindness Forum! (Link to forum thread here)

Journal Entry 7 by Dove-i-libri at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, November 17, 2017

Released 2 wks ago (11/20/2017 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Off to BookLady331, all the way across the Caloosahatchie River!

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

Journal Entry 8 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The book arrived today. Thank you for sharing this with me.