Snow Crash

by Neal Stephenson | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by nwrobin of Seattle, Washington USA on 1/7/2003
Journal Entry 1 by nwrobin from Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, January 07, 2003
My husband's all-time favorite book, after The Diamond Age (also by Stephenson). He has four copies so he can always find one when he needs it. How can you go wrong with a main character named Hiro Protagonist? His favorite quote: "Until a man is twenty-five, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest motherfucker in the world. If I moved to a martial-arts monastery in China and studied real hard for ten years. If my family was wiped out by Columbian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad....Hiro used to feel that way, too, but then he ran into Raven...He no longer has to worry about trying to be the baddest motherfucker in the world. The position is taken."

Journal Entry 2 by nwrobin at Tully's Coffee - Details in notes in Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, January 07, 2003
Release planned for Wednesday, January 08, 2003 at Tully's at 4th and Union in Seattle, Washington USA.

Journal Entry 3 by novo40 at Cherry Street Coffee House, 1st and Cherry in Seattle, Washington USA on Thursday, January 09, 2003
Released on Thursday, January 09, 2003 at Cherry Street Coffee House, 1st and Cherry in Seattle, Washington USA.

Left it on a table in the downstairs seating area. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 4 by novo40 from Seattle, Washington USA on Monday, February 03, 2003
Definately makes me want to look for the first book@!