W.I.T.C.H.: A Weakened Heart - Book #21 (W.I.T.C.H.)

by Alice Alfonsi | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Kitten22 of Ellington, Connecticut USA on 10/20/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Kitten22 from Ellington, Connecticut USA on Friday, October 20, 2006
The series continues to be interesting with the new characters and situations. I really enjoyed this one.

It'll be interesting to see how the situation with Cornelia and Caleb works out.

Released 13 yrs ago (10/20/2006 UTC) at Kitten22's M-Bag to Iran in Kitten22's M-Bag to Iran, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Placing in M-Bag to Iran for Katayoun.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSpatialwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Tuesday, August 22, 2017
An RABCK from airyaa along with a box of other books! Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSpatialwing at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, October 16, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (10/16/2017 UTC) at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

RABCK to Tiatia

Journal Entry 5 by tiatia at Fredericksburg, Virginia USA on Monday, December 18, 2017
Off to one of my favorite Michigan readers in the hopes she will enjoy the series. Many thanks to SPATIAL!!

Journal Entry 6 by tiatia at Macomb Township, Michigan USA on Monday, December 18, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (12/19/2017 UTC) at Macomb Township, Michigan USA

Hello Kind Reader,
Just a quick note that I've registered this book at BookCrossing.com, so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. Please visit www.BookCrossing.com to make a quick journal entry, then pass the book along to someone else who will appreciate it. We can all track this book's journey and the lives it touches forever more!