The Sisters Mallone

by Louisa Ermelino | Women's Fiction |
ISBN: 0758204337 Global Overview for this book
Registered by jenptcfan of Mechanicsville, Virginia USA on 12/1/2006
Journal Entry 1 by jenptcfan from Mechanicsville, Virginia USA on Friday, December 1, 2006
Picked up at Discount Book Connection's Store Closing Sale.

Journal Entry 2 by jenptcfan at Mechanicsville, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 26, 2022
16 years after this landed on my TBR, I finally read it! The price tag on the cover says I got this for .50. What a bargain!

This was a quick, light read— perfect for a beach read. It tells the story of three Italian sisters who have been raised by their grandmother in an Irish neighborhood.

Released 1 mo ago (8/8/2022 UTC) at Laurel Meadow Elementary- Little Free Library in Mechanicsville, Virginia USA

Congratulations, you've found a Bookcrossing book! If you're new to Bookcrossing, welcome. This is a safe community where you can remain anonymous. You don't have to join, but if you do you will be known only by your screen name and no one will ever be given your e-mail address. If you do decide to sign up for your free membership, I hope you'll use me, jenptcfan, as your referral.

Thanks for taking a moment to make a journal entry to let the previous readers know the book is safe with you. Please pass the book along to a friend or leave it "in the wild" when you've finished reading it.