Much Ado About Nothing

Registered by Sandringall of Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on 10/17/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Sandringall from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Tuesday, October 17, 2006
One of the best comedies around.

Journal Entry 2 by Sandringall at Chipotle @ Citadel Crossing in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (10/19/2006 UTC) at Chipotle @ Citadel Crossing in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

Journal Entry 3 by rhythmbiscuit from Northglenn, Colorado USA on Friday, October 20, 2006
I picked up this book from last night's Bookcrossing meeting.

Journal Entry 4 by rhythmbiscuit at Little Free Library #39834 in Northglenn, Colorado USA on Saturday, February 04, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (2/4/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #39834 in Northglenn, Colorado USA

I hope this book finds its next reader through my Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 5 by rhythmbiscuit at Little Free Library #24142 in Denver, Colorado USA on Thursday, July 26, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (7/26/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #24142 in Denver, Colorado USA

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with one another and the world at large.
I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing.
Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, rhythmbiscuit, as your referring member. Happy reading!