P.S. I Love You

by Cecelia Ahern | Journals |
Registered by wss4 of Branford, Florida USA on 10/16/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wss4 from Branford, Florida USA on Monday, October 16, 2006
Bought this at the Friends of the Library book sale to bookcross.

~~~

From the Publisher
A novel about holding on, letting go, and learning to love again.

Now in paperback, the endearing novel that captured readers' hearts and introduced a fresh new voice in women's fiction — Cecelia Ahern.

Holly couldn't live without her husband Gerry, until the day she had to. They were the kind of young couple who could finish each other's sentences. When Gerry succumbs to a terminal illness and dies, 30-year-old Holly is set adrift, unable to pick up the pieces. But with the help of a series of letters her husband left her before he died and a little nudging from an eccentric assortment of family and friends, she learns to laugh, overcome her fears, and discover a world she never knew existed.

The kind of enchanting novel with cross-generational appeal that comes along once in a great while, PS, I Love You is a captivating love letter to the world!

Cecelia Ahern, the 22-year-old daughter of Ireland's prime minister, holds a degree in Journalism and Media Communications. She has completed her second novel, Rosie Dunne, and is at work on her third. She lives in Dublin, Ireland.

Journal Entry 2 by wss4 at November Inkling in The Inklings, Book Relay -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (10/24/2006 UTC) at November Inkling in The Inklings, Book Relay -- Controlled Releases

Sending to KarinAlyssa who is our November Inkling. Hope that you enjoy it!!

Journal Entry 3 by KarinAlyssa on Monday, November 13, 2006
I received a chick lit book I've seen around and since I love chick lit, I am sure I'll enjoy that one ! Plus, I heard they are currently shooting it with Hilary Swank and Lisa Kudrow, so I can read the book before the premiere ! Thank you so much for sharing Wendy !

Journal Entry 4 by KarinAlyssa on Saturday, January 31, 2009
This was a troubling book at point but it was well done, now I just have to rent the DVD to see if it was well done. Thanks Wendy!