Mansfield Park (Wordsworth Collection)

by Jane Austen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by BC-081025-7823 on 10/9/2006
Journal Entry 1 by BC-081025-7823 on Monday, October 09, 2006
It's a classic! Actually I've never read this one, and after having it on my shelf for God knows how long, I'm not going to either.

Great condition, hope someone gets round to this one.

Journal Entry 2 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Tuesday, October 10, 2006
I love Jane Austen and have read each of her books multiple times (except Northanger Abbey...only once). I own almost all of her novels, but back home. This was my first meetup since moving to New Zealand from the USA and I thought I might enjoy a little comfort reading while I'm here, so I picked up Jane. Thanks! Great to meet you all at the meetup!

Journal Entry 3 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Love re-reading Jane Austen.

Returned it to the meetup for another reader.

Journal Entry 4 by karaka2 from Naples, Florida USA on Friday, December 01, 2006
I caught the book at a meetup of Wellingtontonian Bookcrossers on 14 November 2006. I am reading this now. It is my first Jane Austen book. I thought I would try this after reading the book "Jane Austen's book club which I read and gave to a work book exchange before joining book crossing.

Journal Entry 5 by karaka2 from Naples, Florida USA on Wednesday, January 03, 2007
I haven't read any of Jane Austen's books. The intro to the book said this one is slightly different than her other books. I really enjoyed it but agree with the summary notes at the beginning of the book that the ending is a bit abrupt. Not having read any of her others I will certainly give some more a go.

I am releasing this today into a letterbox located on Grove Road in Papakura, New Zealand.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, March 29, 2007
Caught in my letterbox! Extremely well-written book, not really my thing but I enjoyed reading it none the less. I'm going to release it in the handbag department of Farmers Papakura today.

CAUGHT IN PAPAKURA AUCKLAND NEW ZEALAND

Journal Entry 7 by Niksta27 on Tuesday, April 10, 2007
I was shopping at Farmers Department Store in Papakura and the book was on the shelf in amongst the handbags! I had heard of bookcrossing but never come across a book, so was absolutely thrilled! I didn't read this book as it's not really my "cup of tea".....but have joined bookcrossings and will release the book again today....